Demystify the process of seeing and perceiving the subtle energy bodies in this essential guide to the many different ways we can remember and expand our innate ability to do so.
Everyone is naturally able to see the auric fields, but because Western culture does not acknowledge their presence, we often forget how or think it’s “just our imagination.” This book will give you the tools you need to reclaim and start developing this natural ability that may be either completely dormant or just starting to reveal itself to you.
In this book, Regaining the Ability to See the Auric Field, you will learn:
- How to perceive your own and others’ auras (including animals and plants).
- New ways to tap into your intuitive skills and expand your consciousness.
- How to trust your intuition.
- How to build your energy body.
- Skills that will help you relate to someone you know (like a child, other family member or friend) who is able to see auras.
- Methods for integrating disturbing, confusing or “unexplainable” experiences.
- How to better support patients and clients if you are in a healing profession (including doctors, nurses, veterinarians, therapists, energy healers, mental health providers, health aids and assistants, and others).
Table of Contents
- Introduction and Information About The Auric Field
- Method 1: Perceiving the Energy Field of A Tree
- Method 2: Viewing the Energy Field of House Plants
- Method 3: Viewing the Primary Auric Field At Dusk
- Method 4: Viewing the Primary Auric Field with Glasses
- Method 5: Viewing the Primary and Secondary Auric Field Using Peripheral Gazing
- Method 6: Peripheral Gazing of Animals
- Method 7: Animal Groupings’ Auric Fields
- Method 8: Perceiving the Secondary Auric Field with “L” Rods
- Method 9: Perceiving the Secondary Auric Field with Hands
- Method 10: Perceiving the Auric Field with Shut Your Eyes
- Method 11: Perceiving Your Own Auric Field At Dawn
- Method 12: Perceiving Your Auric Field in the Dark
- Method 13: Enhancing Viewing the Auric Field Methods
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Susan Sophia James has been offering individual and group sessions, workshops, courses, energy and sound medicine programs since 1998. She is an author, meditation teacher, sound energy and singing medicine practitioner, and Doctor of Behavioral Health and Integrated Medicine. It is her mission and life’s work to share effective tools that you can use in your daily life to create meaning, harmony, and balance no matter what it is that you are working through.