This book is designed to assist with your awareness and understanding of the secondary auric field, the primary auric field, and the functioning of the chakras.
It is a perfect companion book and study guide for the second and third books of The Energy Medicine Trilogy and for my book, Regaining the Ability to See the Auric Field.
Drawing and using colors to work with the primary and secondary auric fields as well as the individual chakras and the chakra system helps us to internalize discernment of their relationships with the physical body, emotions, thoughts, and overall functioning of the etheric body and interrelationships.
By doing the activities in this book, you will strengthen your knowledge, understanding, and confidence in working with the auric field and chakra system. This will give you more familiarity and comfort with seeing, perceiving and assessing the auric fields and chakra systems of all living creatures as individuals and in their relationships with others.
In this book you will gain:
- A deeper understanding of the primary and secondary auric fields and the chakra system.
- More familiarity with how these energy systems work separately and in relation to others (for animals and plants as well as humans.
- Greater confidence in your ability to perceive and assess energy systems.
- The four qualities of color and how to better discern subtle differences in colors.
- Greater understanding of the therapeutic applications of the body’s energy fields (for those working in healing professions)
- Heightened ability for discerning subtle changes in energy.
Table of Contents
- The Intended Use of This Coloring Book
- Chapter 1: Basic Concepts in the Secondary Auric Field
- Chapter 2: Challenging Conditions in the Secondary Auric Field
- Chapter 3: Recurring Changes in our Secondary Auric Field
- Chapter 4: Advanced Concepts
- Chapter 5: Heightening Our Energy System
- Chapter 6: The Chakras
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Susan Sophia James has been offering individual and group sessions, workshops, courses, energy and sound medicine programs since 1998. She is an author, meditation teacher, sound energy and singing medicine practitioner, and Doctor of Behavioral Health and Integrated Medicine. It is her mission and life’s work to share effective tools that you can use in your daily life to create meaning, harmony, and balance no matter what it is that you are working through.