If you want to learn about the body’s energy systems (the auric fields and chakra system), and energy psychology, look no further.
The Energy Medicine Primer will tell you everything you need to know about energy systems and how they function within ALL beings (including plants and animals), starting with foundational elements and moving into in-depth color analysis and vibrational qualities. This is the second book in the Energy Medicine Trilogy set.
In this book, Energy Medicine Primer, you will learn:
- Methods and content from a 2-year energy medicine program the author has taught for over 20 years.
- How to sense energetic fields and different types of energetic fields.
- What the qualities of energetic fields indicate about emotional, psychological and electromagnetic influences.
- Simple methods for assessing the spirit-mind-body state of clients (for those in healing professions).
- That there’s a connection between auras and illness or the propensity for illness in the physical body.
- Wonderful ways to enhance your study or practice of energy medicine, the healing arts, energy psychology, energy healing, and transforming and expanding consciousness.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: How this Book Came to Be, Why Is Energy Medicine Information Crucial, and About the Color Images
- Chapter 1: Foundational Elements explores the primary and secondary auric fields
- Chapter 2: 28 Colors of Our Energy Field details auric colors and their meanings.
- Chapter 3: Vibrational Qualities of Our Energy System explores different vibrational aspects of energy systems and how they work.
- Chapter 4: 20 Properties of Our Energy System details other important factors that affect the energy system in positive and negative ways.
- Chapter 5: Basic Chakra Information introduces the chakra system.
- Chapter 6: New Released, Premier Clarifying and Leading Edge Chakra Information gives more important details about the chakra system and how it operates.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Susan Sophia James has been offering individual and group sessions, workshops, courses, energy and sound medicine programs since 1998. She is an author, meditation teacher, sound energy and singing medicine practitioner, and Doctor of Behavioral Health and Integrated Medicine. It is her mission and life’s work to share effective tools that you can use in your daily life to create meaning, harmony, and balance no matter what it is that you are working through.