Welcome to the heart-centered work of Dr. Susan Sophia James, founder of Transformational Wisdom. Susan understands the immense value of cultivating the spirit-mind-body connection through behavioral health and wellness. She has developed a collection of potent practical tools to facilitate that process. Embark on a self-love journey of emotional healing and spiritual transformation with Susan’s powerful healing tools and programs that guide you through all the spiritual awakening stages.
WHAT THIS SITE HAS IN STORE FOR YOU
- Self-empowerment tools to heal emotional wounds and other emotional traumas.
- Effective ways of alleviating depression or anxiety symptoms, and stress.
- Easy and profound meditation techniques that really work.
- Proven methods of developing intuition, heightened inner awareness, and discernment.
- Techniques for spiritual awakening and expanding consciousness.
- Processes for clearing negative energy.
- Dynamic methods of transforming unhealthy patterns.
- Powerful ways to facilitate your transformational journey on multiple levels.
Dr. Susan Sophia James has been offering individual and group sessions, workshops, courses, energy and sound medicine programs since 1998. She is an author, meditation teacher, sound and energy medicine and singing medicine practitioner, and Doctor of Behavioral Health and Integrated Medicine. It is her mission and life’s work to share effective tools that you can use in your daily life to create meaning, harmony, and balance no matter what it is that you are working through.
Products, Services, and Resources
What People Are Saying!
Recent blog posts
Over the years we have all been hearing about the benefits from meditation for our physical body, our mind and thoughts, emotions and how it heals depression, anxiety, stress, PTSD, improves sleep, supports mental and physical healing of illness and disease. You might have also heard how meditation cultivates and accesses our intuitive nature
How Are Spiritual Transformative Experiences Deepening our Understanding of Ourselves, Our Purpose, and Evolution? What do They Have in Common?
How are These Experiences Deepening Our Understanding of Ourselves, Our Purpose, and Where We Are Going? In this blog you’ll learn about six of the correlating features of near-death experiences (NDE’s), intuitive or psychic experiences, dreams that seem more real than life, out-of-body experiences(OBE’s), spiritual transformative experiences, awakenings, experiences with someone who has passed
Spiritual awakening methods are practices that develop our compassion, lead us to different levels of consciousness with meditation and other tools that help us shift consciousness, and develop our perception. Spiritual awakening is also a process of healing our traumas, even generational traumas, releasing negative programming and thoughts, loving ourselves, which all contribute to
Download your free gift...
Unlocking Your Intuition…
What are the best ways that I can start developing my intuition?
Download this guidebook on intuition by Dr. Susan Sophia James that includes research and insight to start unlocking the wisdom you already hold within you.
This guidebook called Intuition IS Our Next Stage will provide some foundational insights that can inspire you to identify and value intuition within your personal life, health, relationships, careers and in your businesses. Tapping into our intuition is a critical tool for healing, innovation, and vital to making evolutionary progress.
What this mini guide includes:
- How to look within and how to look beyond cognition and rational decisions
- Comparing the Analytical Mind and Intuitive Awareness: So, what’s the difference?
- 4 Methods to engage intuition within decision-making
- How intuition is critical for innovation in all aspects of life
- Dr. Susan’s 4 stages of intuition for inspirational breakthroughs
- Knowing the key elements of intuition and how to use them
- How notable persons and Nobel Prize Winners have valued (and applied) intuition
- Learn the 6 domains of intuition which will help you to identify the different components of intuition so that you can easily recognize its presence
- 5 areas to apply intuition throughout our lives and some simple tools for applying and developing intuition in order to make it stronger and stronger within