Welcome to the heart-centered work of Dr. Susan Sophia James, founder of Transformational Wisdom. Susan understands the immense value of cultivating the spirit-mind-body connection through behavioral health and wellness. She has developed a collection of potent practical tools to facilitate that process. Embark on a self-love journey of emotional healing and spiritual transformation with Susan’s powerful healing tools and programs that guide you through all the spiritual awakening stages.
WHAT THIS SITE HAS IN STORE FOR YOU
- Self-empowerment tools to heal emotional wounds and other emotional traumas.
- Effective ways of alleviating depression or anxiety symptoms, and stress.
- Easy and profound meditation techniques that really work.
- Proven methods of developing intuition, heightened inner awareness, and discernment.
- Techniques for spiritual awakening and expanding consciousness.
- Processes for clearing negative energy.
- Dynamic methods of transforming unhealthy patterns.
- Powerful ways to facilitate your transformational journey on multiple levels.
Dr. Susan Sophia James has been offering individual and group sessions, workshops, courses, energy and sound medicine programs since 1998. She is an author, meditation teacher, sound and energy medicine and singing medicine practitioner, and Doctor of Behavioral Health and Integrated Medicine. It is her mission and life’s work to share effective tools that you can use in your daily life to create meaning, harmony, and balance no matter what it is that you are working through.
Products, Services, and Resources
What People Are Saying!
Recent blog posts
Watch the video, How Gratitude Changes Us, Plus the Science, and Get Your Meditation above. And you can read the long version with all the science references, by clicking the title Gratitude and Happiness are Connected, Gratitude and Mental and Physical Health are Connected
Gratitude and Happiness are Connected! Gratitude and Mental and Physical Health are Connected! Gratitude and Friendship are Connected! Did you know gratitude and resilience are connected? Did you know gratitude and lessening depression and anxiety are connected? In these times it may seem challenging to consider the things in life that we are grateful
Are We Being Pushed to an Evolutionary Leap to Survive? That question sounds dramatic however, the prevalence of the diseases that kill people are consistent and pervasive. The research is plentiful, it is now a given about our condition of being human at this time; it is fraught with different physical and mental health
Download your free gift...
Unlocking Your Intuition…
What are the best ways that I can start developing my intuition?
Download this guidebook on intuition by Dr. Susan Sophia James that includes research and insight to start unlocking the wisdom you already hold within you.
This guidebook called Intuition IS Our Next Stage will provide some foundational insights that can inspire you to identify and value intuition within your personal life, health, relationships, careers and in your businesses. Tapping into our intuition is a critical tool for healing, innovation, and vital to making evolutionary progress.
What this mini guide includes:
- How to look within and how to look beyond cognition and rational decisions
- Comparing the Analytical Mind and Intuitive Awareness: So, what’s the difference?
- 4 Methods to engage intuition within decision-making
- How intuition is critical for innovation in all aspects of life
- Dr. Susan’s 4 stages of intuition for inspirational breakthroughs
- Knowing the key elements of intuition and how to use them
- How notable persons and Nobel Prize Winners have valued (and applied) intuition
- Learn the 6 domains of intuition which will help you to identify the different components of intuition so that you can easily recognize its presence
- 5 areas to apply intuition throughout our lives and some simple tools for applying and developing intuition in order to make it stronger and stronger within